Ten reasons why I won’t finish this book:
1. I’m too cynical. Self interest rules the land.
2. I’m too pessimistic. I’ll probably get a stroke before the last chapter.
3. I’m too happy. I don’t need to finish this book to validate me.
4. I’m too lazy. I sit down when I pee.
5. I spend way too much time playing tennis.
6. Food. Yum
8. Wine….damn heartburn!
9. I’m still fine-tuning my philosophy.
10. Not too many brain cells left.
tumblrbot asked: ROBOTS OR DINOSAURS?
Same difference, both have programs (binary versus DNA), both use electricity for processing, and neither knows what this is all for…
Can’t have one without the other.
….the rest is silence. Yay! — William or Brittany Shakespeares, not sure.